The flea market

27 tammikuuta


I visited a local flea market today. With confusion I approached these expensive Arabia "wall plates" that were just casually hanging on a garage door outside the flea market... and noticed them to be made out of cardboard. :'D


I found this beautiful tablecloth (!) and the plates that you can see here. Hopefully I will find more of these plates, for there's only two of them and I need six!


And then there's this. Now I know, that we are entering some kind of weird grey area of vintage goods, but even in the risk of looking like a dumb dumb, I admit that I bought this... with two euros. I feel some odd connection with this rusty, old and dented little tin. I like the colors, the typography and that it is so rustic. What I should do with this tin? I don't know. Do I absolutely love it? Yes. Like they say "another man's trash is another man's treasure"!

Maybe I will start keeping my keys in there or something!

You Might Also Like

0 kommenttia

Instagram @littleuksakka